Cholesterol Tracker (iCholesterol) with integrated medication reminder for iPhone/ iPad/iPod-Touch.
A simple and easy to use app to keep track of your Cholesterol levels (lipid profile) - Total cholesterol, LDL-C (“bad”) cholesterol and HDL-C (“good”) cholesterol, Triglycerides (blood fats) as well as remind you that it is time to take a medication. Never forget your medicine again!
It helps you set a goal to maintain a healthy cholesterol and monitor progress of your cardiovascular health. Carry around iCholesterol in your iPhone/iPad for convenient access all the time to keep on top of your cholesterol levels.
* Easy and Intuitive interface for logging HDL-C, LDL-C, Triglycerides as well as notes.
* Charts to shows the cholesterol levels and trends.
* Medication Reminder: Record your Medications and schedule reminders and receive them on your iPhone/iPad. Add as many medications as needed.
* Monitor changes in Cholesterol levels over time.
* The log history display allows you to view all historic data.
* Custom Reports - Monthly, Yearly, and more..
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* FREE Rx reminder, medicine scheduler.
This app is a valuable tool for logging and tracking your lipids for maintaining general health and wellness as well as taking medications On Time.
Q: How do I turn the medication reminder alerts ON/OFF?
A: When you install the app first time the alerts are OFF by default. You can turn it ON by clicking on the "Turns Alerts On" button on the top left of the Med Reminder screen.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this app is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and we recommend consultation with your doctor or health care professional